Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easter DIY Inspiration

I have been hard on myself lately as I've found it difficult to find time  energy to tackle all the projects I have in mind around my house. Especially as Spring and Easter approach I have so many ideas and yet I have barely taken down my valentine's day decor. Is anyone else in a slump like this? I guess being 5 months pregnant with a 2 year old at home might have something to do with my lack of energy. 

However, I am definitely not experiencing a lack of inspiration. I thought I'd highlight some other's amazing DIY projects since featuring my own is not happening any time soon. Here are some of my favorite Easter project floating around... 
Hope they'll inspire you and you'll have better follow though to make them your own! 

I am dying to try these Stamped Easter Eggs from Crafty Scrappy Happy


How perfect are these Pastel Meringue Nests @ Sweetapolita... I can't believe the little feathers on top. 



Look at this adorable Burlap Bunny Table Runner from Eclectically Vintage... I love that its whimsical and of course I love anything burlap. 



This is one project I'd still really try to get up before Easter... I am obsessed with this bird's nest specimen art from Midwestern Girl


I thought I'd share my Easter decor from last year with you for the sake of inspiration at least...




Now, if only I could get off this couch and find my glue gun! 










1 comment:

I'd love to hear your feedback and get to know you better! Leave a comment!