I feel so honored for the opportunity and can't wait to pass it along some other amazing blogs I have recently discovered!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs
7 Things About Myself:
1. I am madly in love with my husband of 3 years. We met in college and our first date was a dress up "80's" night of bowling. Yes, he wore purple spandax and I had crimped hair. It was love at first sight! ha! Here is a picture of me getting ready for our date...And another of one of our first dates to the tulip festival... yeah, we are weirdos.
3. I am a God-loving, Bible believing girl. I am continually learning what it means to let God be the lover of my soul. My faith in the Lord is the foundation of all I am and want to be. Its a journey and I have so much to learn.
4. I LOVE my family! I have 2 sisters, Kera and Katey. We are really close and love being together. My Momma is my closest friend and we talk every day. My Daddy is the wisest man I know and he has always taken care of us so well. Here is a pic of all the girls...
5. I have recently discovered that I am more creative than I thought. I didn't know how much I LOVE decorating, crafts, shabby things, etc. My Momma has hundreds of antiques passed down for generations. Seriously, my parents house is FULL-wall to wall with special pieces. I just started exploring ways to integrate the old things she loves with the updated style I love. Its special to have things passed down and be surrounded by family heirlooms.
6. I am trying to finish my Master's degree in Higher Education and Counseling... I am halfway finished but life and baby have pushed the pause button for now. :) I hope to someday work at a university with undergrad students as a residence director or dean. For now, I love being home with my Ava and focusing on other things like blogging, craft projects, and thrifting galore!
7. We just moved to the Bay Area from Southern Cali. We are getting settled and making friends but I feel like its the first day of Middle School sometimes... haha! I miss my "heart" friends... ya know, the ones who just get your heart. I love the opportunities here though... we have gone to baseball and football games, museums for kids, farms and pumpkin patches, the circus, and lots of family friendly fun! My sister lives on the next street over so I'm so thankful to have family close.
So... thanks for the chance to share life together... Here are some blogs I have been getting to know to whom I would like to pass on this award... Feel free to grab a "I've been featured" button and pass on the fun!
1. Eisy Morgan
2. Ma Nouvelle Mode
3. Kimberlee Marie Interior Design
4. Crafted Niche
5. Hello Lovely Inc.
6. Simple Joys of Home
7. Life As A Thrifter
8. The Kurtz Corner