Sunday, November 6, 2011

Handmade Christmas Ornament Ideas and Inspiration...

My good friend over at Eisy Morgan is featuring a great ornament exchange! I can't believe it is already that time of year but I am so ready to turn on Amy Grant Christmas CD and get the creative ornament making ideas flowing! Who wants to join me? C'mon it will be so fun! To participate and learn more just click here...

I want to try to make mine to send to my exchange partner so I have been searching for some inspiration. Here are some of my favorite handmade Christmas ornaments on Etsy...
{Found Here}




And these from Martha Stewart are so cute and great for kids! She even has a "how to" for a DIY project...


Happy Christmas ornament making! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback and get to know you better! Leave a comment!